|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
|Packaging Type||Laminated Paper Bag|
|Packaging Size||20 Kg per Bag|
|Molecular Formula||Isobutylene and Maleic Anhydride Copolymer|
ISOBAMTM is the trade name of a copolymer of Isobutylene and Maleic Anhydride, developed by Kuraray Co. Ltd, using its POVAL (Polyvinyl Alcohol) Technology. It is in white powder form & dissolves in alkaline solution such as aqueous solution of sodium hydroxide, ammonia etc.
ISOBAMTM is an alkaline water soluble copolymer with outstanding characteristics which never been attained with conventional water soluble polymers such as PVA or Cellulose derivatives. Various useful reactants are obtained by reaction of ISOBAMTM with alcohol, amine & epoxy compounds.
Grades: ISOBAMTM-600, ISOBAMTM-04, ISOBAMTM-06, ISOBAMTM-10, ISOBAMTM-104, ISOBAMTM-110, ISOBAMTM-304, ISOBAMTM-306, ISOBAMTM-310
ØAdhesive : SBR emulsion and polyvinyl acetate types, Emulsion polymerization
ØStabilizers:Vinyl acetate polymerization stabilizer, acrylic monomer polymerization stabilizer, etc.
Ø Binders : Ceramic powder , solid catalyst & Glass fiber
Ø Metal Processing Fluid : Quenching agent, Lubricant for forging and casting, Hardening agent for Steel
Ø Gel Base : Air freshener
Ø Dispersing Agent: Scale Inhibitor, Dispersant for ceramic powder, Pesticide dispersing agent, Water soluble paints.
ISOBAMTM solution gives the following advantages when used as a Lubricant for forging, casting of metals and Hardening agent for Steel.
· A lubricant membrane is uniformly formed in the surface of metal.
· Similar cooling effect to water.
· It excels in lubricity and mold release characteristics.
· Reduces residues left in mold and extends the life of a mold.
· Good heat resistance.
· Hardening agent membrane is uniformly formed in the surface of metal.
· During Hardening process, cooling curve can be controlled via ISOBAMTM solution concentration.
· Environment friendly product.
Recommended Grades: ISOBAMTM-06, ISOBAMTM-306